We would like to welcome you to The Harvey Centre.
The Harvey Centre is made up of a number of different areas including The Harvey Centre, Harvey Approach, Little Walk, Broad Walk, West Gate, East Gate, West Walk, and Gate House.
- Toilets - are located on the first floor next to the car park entrance. They also include disabled toilets and parent and baby rooms.
- Telephones - coin and card payphones are situated next to Thorntons on the ground floor. A free taxi telephone is also available by Tesco.
- Cash Machines - 2 are available at the Harvey Centre. One next to Tesco on the ground floor and other next to
- BHS also on the ground floor.
- Lifts and Escalators are available throughout the shopping mall.
- Photo Machine - 2 are located within the centre.
- Information and Assistance - can be found on the first floor in front of the management office between the hours of 10am and 4pm.
- Wheelchairs - can be borrowed from the Information and Assistance point on the first floor.
- First Aid/First Responders - are always on call and available throughout the shopping centre.
- Security Team - The Harvey Centre is patrolled 24/7.
Monday - Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
Bank Holidays 10.00am - 4.00pm
Individual store opening hours may vary on Sunday and Bank Holidays.
Level 1: 111 spaces (including 6 disabled; 4 mother and child; 2 AB Taxi & 6 Tesco spaces)
Level 2: 152 spaces (included 7 disabled)
Level 3: 141 spaces (including 10 disabled and 10 mother and child spaces)
Level 4: 157 spaces
Level 5: 159 spaces
Total: 720 spaces
The Harvey Centre offers a car valet service whilst you shop. A selection of different cleaning packages are available to you. This service is provided to you by Car Valet UK and can be found at the gound floor entrance to the car park.